Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Carving out Blog Time

I confess.... I am not good at remembering Birthdays, I am not so great at sending Thank You notes... And I am horrible about keeping up with Social Media!!!!

Truth is, I have so many projects started, I am not sure what to blog about first and don't want to post pictures of half finished rooms, only to follow up a month later with the final results when you have totally forgotten what the room originally looked like.

Currently I am working on creating a fabulous office/ guest room, designing two teenagers rooms, planning a big party in May, planning and even bigger party in October, hosting Easter, hosting friends for dinner.... Oh yes... and trying to find time to run The Cupcakerie.

So please stay tuned as the next few weeks we will have some fabulous blogs going up!!!!

In the mean time, just a fun appetizer pick from the Guys Poker Night the Manpanion hosted and I catered. Every occasion is a time to give your friends something extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment